Thursday, April 8, 2010

Interference

So here's my question of the day:
If another Mom came up to you and said that she saw your child playfully but maybe too aggressively playfully pushed her child down how would you respond?
GO!

5 comments:

TBRKO said...

Well in all honesty, I would have likely called my child to me, scolded him or her, demanded they apologize, and thank the person.
Later on after I had a chance to think about it, I may have second guessed it, but I always err on the side of others.
I am not saying that's the right thing to do, but I have done it...

Vortort's #vortorts2021 said...

I would tell her to reprimand my child if she sees that happen again.

Clare Marie said...

Regardless, it isn't an appropriate behavior...Hayden is the king of hitting to say "hey" but it isn't a nice way to say hi and it still isn't a welcomed behavior from other kids generally.
Honestly, I would have probably been embarrassed and have gotten my kid in trouble, when a friendly reminder and a warning(followed by time out etc) would have surfficed. What did you do?

ABCDH said...

I had D apologize and give a hug - because she was just trying to play in the first place but was too aggressive. I said next time tap on the shoulder.

Amanda said...

I would apologize profusely and ask my child to apologize as well! Then, back in private, I would try and ask my child what happened. :)

Be blessed-
Amanda