Wednesday, July 28, 2010

House of Blues

I am having one of those mornings where I hate the style, mess, and chaos of my house.

I seriously need someone to come and do an over haul because I don't even know where to begin.

I guess Nate Berkus - that decorater guy from Oprah - is getting his own show. Maybe I should try and send a video and get, like, and super cool and expensive makeover!!

Ya right.



Really though, it's like the only time I like my house is in the two minutes before guests arrive. You clean for hours and hours and then by the end of the day it looks like it did before you even started.



So annoying.

2 comments:

TBRKO said...

I don't mind my house, but I can't decorate for crap OR keep my house remotely clean or organized. I hate it.
Let me know if you find a good answer!

Unknown said...

Ummm...want to go to happy hour?