Monday, October 25, 2010

5 days 'til Florida!

Yep, that's it. I packed my first suitcase today (for the girls).
Checked out the 10-day forcast on weather.com. Unfortunately, it's supposed to be in the 80's and sunny.
Such a shame.
Also, the word I got from Jim is that it's a go for the shuttle launch on Monday.
We're so bummed.

Maybe we should just stay home.

NOT!!

2 comments:

TBRKO said...

Whoo hoo! I am so jealous yet oh so thrilled for you guys! So if my math is correct, you'll be there on Halloween? Are you going to the MNSSHP?
Ahhhh good times.
Every day I stress over whether or not we can go next summer....and then I remember how fun it is there....but it's not cheap.
What a perk to have your brother employed by Disney! Can't wait for pics!

ABCDH said...

We are actually not doing the Halloween thing - but going to a friend of Jim's Halloween night for a scavenger hunt and trick-or-treating (better not forget to pack costumes!).
Yeah, it's pretty much awesome that he and Megan work for Disney. We would visit them regarless, but we sure enjoy FREE =)