Bill likes to give me a hard time about my multi-tasking. Of course, to him, sitting on the couch watching sports is a task - so what does he know? :-)
This week was particularly awesome.
Bill was in Kansas for the first part of the week so I had painters come and paint the entryway (a sandstone, orange, kind of color) - instead of what common sense recommended, which is not cleaning until the hour before he gets home.
It looks beautiful, but it left for a pretty hefty clean-up from all the sanding.
But, by the time he got home on Wednesday it was done and the house was sparkling. (haha, good one).
One task I really hate during the winter is hauling the kids around and putting them in and out of their carseats.
Like on Tuesday:
Load 4 kids in the car for school.
Unload 2 kids for school.
Unload 2 kids at friend's house.
Load 4 kids from school.
Unload 4 kids at friend's.
Load 4 kids from friend's (yes, children magically appear throughout the day)
Unload 4 kids.
That's 24 times of in and out in a 4 hour period.
And I wonder why my back hurts.
One task I actually enjoy doing is cooking. Today I am preparing food for tomorrow's "mostly Feske" Christmas party. I am SO excited to have everyone over to eat, drink and laugh hysterically over the White Elephant gift exchange. It is way better than exhanging actual gifts - if you have a good sense of humor.
I hope you all enjoy these days leading up to Christmas and New Years.
We will also be celebrating Cecelia's birthday. More on that to follow.
Yay Friday!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Pictures of your entry way please!!!
Post a Comment