1. I realized while looking at a recent picture of Zac Efron that I am officially old enough to utter the phrase "I could be his mother."
2. I can count on one hand how many times I've mopped my kitchen floor.
3. Laila needs anger management.
4. How far is too green? Having a goat in your backyard? I'm not trying to be a pilgrim here.
5. I love Facebook because I get to watch people I've known since childhood or high school live their lives.
6. I don't like cats. Just don't like 'em.
7. I want sushi tonight.
8. When this snow melts I'm going to get rid of half the crap in my house.
9. Men my age seem to all be having a life crisis for some reason. Hello - grow up!
10. I cried this morning because Clare told me they're moving to the East Coast in August.
3 comments:
OMG! Clare is moving, I hate mopping my kitchen floor too. I heart you.
I love your lists. It makes me realize how normal we are together. I <3 You!!
Okay I just saw this now...I have no idea why blogger does this.
AJ I hate cats too. When I stayed in DC, Ryan assured me that their cats were upstairs. So while I'm trying to sleep, I feel this FURRY thing on my head. I about died. I wanted to wake him up for help...but I managed to get the damn cat out on my own.
Keep up the random thoughts.
Post a Comment