Monday, June 20, 2011

Best Dad Ever






The girls took their Dad to Mickey's Diner and the MN History Center for Father's Day. I think everybody had fun.
We had dinner at Dick and Nancy's and even though Dick didn't get to sit back and relax on his special day the rest of us were grateful for all the hard work and wonderful dinner he made for us!

And just to tell you how cool of a Dad that Bill is: when we got home I had to get some groceries and while I was gone Cecelia needed help changing her earrings. She first told Bill that she wanted to wait for me to come home, but then Bill told her he could help. He put her earrings in and she didn't feel a thing so she looked up at him and smiled and said "how did YOU learn how to do that?"
I thought that was so sweet and just goes to show that those three young ladies have it so good!!

2 comments:

TBRKO said...

They do have it good...with both of you as parents. :)
Glad you had a great weekend. I hope to see you this summer if you come up here!

Unknown said...

Yep, he is awesome. Well said.