Let's talk about me and the fact that I have become one of those people.
You know, the kind that complain about stuff, but don't do anything about it.
The biggest issue: body.
I weigh myself almost every morning and seriously wait for that day when all of a sudden I've lost 5 pounds. Like magic.
Obviously that hasn't happened. Then I stare at my fat gut in the mirror and wish I could just cut it off.
I know I should work out, but honestly I don't feel like it will help.
I proved to myself last year that running on a treadmill won 't make one bit of difference.
Sit-ups don't help either.
Halloween candy is only making it worse.
I feel like the only people who have totally awesome bodies work out everyday. I don't want to have to do that!
I have found that finding the perfect shirt helps the most - something "flowy" for example.
I'm also holding out for that one day when the perfect body style is like those women in old school paintings. It obviously was in at one point in time.
By the way, don't ever let my girls read this because I never want them to care or worry about what they look like.
I am such a cliche.
2 comments:
I do the same thing....I grab my belly, get mad for eating all the crap I do (today two monster cookies and a piece of cake for dessert after lunch).
I think you look AMAZING.
And I also realize that we are our own worst critics.
That just goes to show you that every women is insure of their own bodies! I would love you have your size! You always look Fab! I always tell myself, I could have the perfect body or I could have three kids and enjoy eating real food :-)
Post a Comment