(Our Christmas celebrations haven't ended so I will post on that later)
Miss Cecelia turned 8 this week and BOY did we celebrate! We went to the Mall of America on her "actual" birthday and the kids rode on rides all day. Grandma Claire was quite patient! Cecelia has a super duper fun birthday party with her friends at the Roseville ice rink the next day. She runs with a really great group of friends and it's a joy to be around them. Lastly, we had a birthday dinner/last supper with Grandma Claire at a Japanese restaurant. My little 8 year old loves sushi!
No one deserves to be celebrated more than our little lady. We love ya Cees!!!
1 comment:
Yay! Happy Birthday pretty girl! I remember when your mother scolded me for not sitting up when I held you like it was yesterday. We love you and cannot wait to see you! xoxo
Post a Comment