Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My Valentine

Here is a picture of my Valentine with HIS dog, Pearl.
 
Bill is the best Valentine ever because he is so sweet. He will do anything for me and he never really even complains about it. He does things that most guys won't do. He cleans the house - including things like doing the dishes and washing the bathroom and doing laundry and making beds. He also does all the manly stuff that I don't do - like putting carseats in cars and taking out the garbage and carrying anything remotely heavy.
He always tells me that I look nice and sometimes is very specific and will say he likes my hair up. He doesn't flirt with other girls (well, he does, but in a non-threatening way). He goes to work and comes home right after work almost everyday instead of hanging out with other guys. He gives me back rubs all.the.time. He kisses me goodbye everytime he goes somewhere. He will run to the store and buy me coffee first thing in the morning if I am out even though it's really early and cold and he needs to get to work. He's patient with my mood swings. He's honest with me, but pretty much agrees with what I'm saying anyway.
My Valentine is the best Dad to our girls. He cuddles them and kisses and hugs them constantly. He gives them baths and does their hair. He helps them with homework and takes them sledding. He goes to the mall with us even though I can tell it's not his favorite. He goes to the store on Saturday mornings to buy CeCe donuts and lets the kids watch cartoons in the living room. He tells his daughters how smart they are.
 
I appreciate and love my Valentine more than I could ever express.

1 comment:

TBRKO said...

This is so awesome to read AJ. I remember Bill in college and a few of my friends had crushes on him. He seemed like one to not ever want to be tied down. Ha! He is clearly deeply in love with you (as he should be). You are one lucky lady and family. :)