I haven't even had my morning coffee but there are a couple things I wanted to say this morning. First of which is to thank you all for being so kind to me and making such nice and complimentary comments on my blog. It's been a stressful few days (weeks, maybe?) so reading your comments brightens my day - even if I do feel quite undeserving most of the time.
Also, don't forget to link on to other blogs. The two on my site are brilliant and for those moms out there if you link on to Barbara and Nathan's and link on to Sarah Green's you can scroll down to read a beautiful letter she wrote to her future adult daughter. Some people are SO good with words!!!
2 comments:
I thinks it's just amazing that many of us have been able to reconnect beyond 'surface' conversation due to our blogs. We are able to express our thoughts, fears, desires, and love for our families without compromising ourselves.
I am proud to call you my oldest Mhd friend!
Thanks for the shout-out AJ. I love to read about your thoughts and see pictures of your family. So fun to watch you grow in the last . . . four years that I've known you!
Post a Comment