Monday, September 17, 2007

Scott vs. Charmin: TP For Thought

This all started when I was doing daycare with my aunt at her house. My uncle Dennis is a very frugal man and he also happens to be the one who does the shopping for the house. He buys Scott. Now, for a good 2 years I made fun of them for buying the cheapo toilet paper. My cousins and I would laugh at them openly and put our noses in the air because we bought Charmin.
Well, one day I had to make a quick stop to buy TP and grabbed the small bundle of Scott, just to get us by until the next Target trip. Can I just tell you that those 4 rolls of toilet paper lasted like 3 months!!! You can roll and roll and roll, use the biggest handful possible and it never runs out! Scott is the bottomless TP.
I have changed my ways. Charmin is out and Scott is in.
Of course, now I am teased by houseguests (not to mention my smug aunt and uncle) about how I buy the cheap TP.