









The pictures were saved by my computer Angel, Bill. As much as I hate to admit it, there are just some things that he's better at. Ouch, that hurt.So, here they are. Pictures of the girls. They are suddenly friends. I love it and have been waiting for this for a year and a half! I think now that Delaney can pull her own weight she likes to play with Cecelia more.
My brother, Dave, came for a quick night and the girls were SO happy to have him here. They were sad to see him go, that's for sure.
We had a week of really warm weather last month so we pulled the baby pool out from the shed and the girls got a bonus weekend of fun in the sun. It was wierd to have such warm weather, yet have leaves already fallen on the ground.
We also celebrated Bill's birthday on October 3rd. We will be the same age until I get older in a week. Happy Birthday, honey.
Then, we've just got Delaney is all sort of get-up. As mentioned before, Laney likes to walk around with viewmaster cards on her feet. You're guess is as good as mine.
Anyway, enjoy!
2 comments:
Awesome pictures! Delaney looks so much like Bill. They are too much fun. Time for you to have another....:)
Oh my goodness, so cute! I can't beleive how much older Delaney looks! And love her viewmaster foot creation, what a character!
Post a Comment