Thursday, November 1, 2007

I'm Eating Halloween Candy






















As we speak.
Anyway, here is the princess and the brave little lion. Cecelia got to be something girly for the first time. Up until this point she's only been a variety of animals.
Delaney was in her bumbo chair last year and this year she carried her own bucket for trick-or-treating. Hard to believe.
The picture of Cecelia in the wig is just for fun. It's hysterical.
I brought the girls to Bill's work to trick-or-treat. We, I mean they made out like bandits.
Cecelia went door to door as well. We're rolling in the chocolate, baby.
Hope you all had a fun Halloween. Thanks for sending me and posting pics of your little goblins. What we do do without them???






3 comments:

TBRKO said...

Glad to know that I am not the only one overeating these days. I love all the junk! It's awesome.
They are too sweet! (the kids I mean...)

Anonymous said...

When did Cece become such a little lady??? They are adorable.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!

Love you...
Kris

TBRKO said...

Yes AJ, Happy Birthday! Gosh...32....wow. I still remember being at your birthday party in fourth or fifth grade. You gave us fake money. I remember your party in 9th grade & having drama with Rob. My god we are OLD.