If this works, then you will see a video taken a month or two back of the girls dancing.
Oh I miss your laugh. You have the best laugh of anyone I know...I love when babies bob their heads as a way to dance.
Seriously.....Delaney is so funny. And Cece....such a little drama queen. I think we have a little actress on our hands. Remember the video of her singing.....hilarious!
oops. I forgot to leave my name. That was from me.Kris
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh I miss your laugh. You have the best laugh of anyone I know...I love when babies bob their heads as a way to dance.
Seriously.....Delaney is so funny. And Cece....such a little drama queen. I think we have a little actress on our hands. Remember the video of her singing.....hilarious!
oops. I forgot to leave my name. That was from me.
Kris
Post a Comment