Monday, November 26, 2007

Ah, Cute









The girls have been having so much fun together lately. They are just two peas in a pod. Laney adores her sister and copies everything she does.
They had some fun playing out in the leaf pile on a unseasonably warm day recently. I can't believe soon we'll be playing in piles of snow.
We hit the 8th floor at Macy's on Saturday afternoon. This year it is the Nutcracker. The display was gorgeous and the girls were just mesmerized. I've always enjoyed seeing the world through the eyes of my children. The holiday season is always particularly romantic and their delight in it is beautiful.
Too bad it can't be Christmas everyday.
There is more to come on our little family, but you must stay tuned.

1 comment:

TBRKO said...

Okay I am feeling an announcement coming on...oh this is so exciting....
On another note, it always has amazed me that when the baby turns one they so easily start playing with that older sibling. It's like now that they can walk/talk (even if just a bit) they really connect.
I can't wait to hear whatever it is you have to say.