Monday, March 31, 2008

Great News Weekend!

Well, Rick was sent home on Saturday - yippee!! Still under the watchful eye of the Docs on a weekly basis though. I'm very relieved and happy all is well.

Also, I'm Going to be an Auntie, I'm going to be an Aunti!!!!! In addition to my two nieces on the Heer side I get to add another niece or nephew on the FESKE side!!
Jimmy and Megan are expecting a baby this fall. I am beyond excited because that means the cousins will only be 3 months apart.

Great News Weekend indeed.

3 comments:

TBRKO said...

Cool! Send him my best. He probably doesn't even remember me, but what cool news. When are they due? October?

Anonymous said...

YAY.....tell Jimmy and Megan congrats....that is wonderful news.

Anonymous said...

I sure am glad i read your blog or i dont know if i would have heard that thats so awesome for them!!
love ya mike and andrea
Ps glad Rick is doing better!