Before I get started I have to clear up one thing. I realize I may put too much of my life out here online, but besides some really helpful comments, I see that others of you still have yet to learn blog comment etiquette. I always appreciate debate and thoughtful insights, but never care for downright rudeness, which for some reason people seem to think they can do since they are posting anonymously. Because "someone" had to ruin it for the rest of you I will no longer accept anonymous comments. You will have to have an user ID and take responsibility for what you say.
There, done.
Our weekend, in a nutshell, what very nice and relaxing. Friday night we had family night in. Bill went to get a haircut and I ordered pizza so we could have a picnic in the living room and watch a movie together (picnic idea from my Aunt Jill). Saturday Bill went pheasant hunting bright and early. The girls and I stayed in our PJs until noon and just cuddled up, enjoyed our breakfast and time home alone. After lunch I took the girls to the park because it was an absolutely perfect day!! We all had fun, except Laila, who screamed bloody murder the entire walk back from the park. I guess you really can't please everybody...
When the girls woke up from their nap Bill was home so we played out back for the rest of the afternoon.
Saturday night we cuddled up again, made popcorn and had another family game and movie night.
Yesterday we did run a few errands - the usual, Menards/Target - to get the essentials for the week.
Having a low key weekend at home was just what the doctor ordered. Thank you to Mother Nature for getting the memo.
Next weekend....Moorhead!
5 comments:
If people don't like what they read about you then they don't have to read. I personally think you are liberating and honest. Keep it going! &@!% those anonymous cowards lol Love ya!
seriously, what is with people! Sounds like the perfect weekend, i love those. Hoping for one this weekend as the past one was too busy AND Emily came down with strep! yuck.
Glad you had good weather. We had pouring rain all weekend and it was COLD.
I would love to see you next weekend. I know you will be busy and running like crazy, but if something comes up, let me know!
Cant wait to see you!!! I'm counting down the days til I get to meet little Laila.
Love you.
Kris
Wrong thing to say to MY sister that's for sure...don't take no crap from anybody! Love you sis and keep doing what you do best, everything!
Post a Comment