Wow!! It looks absolutely amazing!! I am so jealous, we need to redo our basement asap. Wish you were closer, I really miss you and could use you right now...
YAY! It looks great! I still haven't even hung a picture up in my place yet. Looks great...miss you.
I love it! It is amazing what some paint and family time will do! I love that the girls helped out! Cute!
Love, love, love it AJ! I have missed you!
Okay, so I have a plan. We will sell our house and move into the basement. Are you game?
I love the wall color and I love how you let the girls help paint. Did you see that Jon and Kate episode?
Looks fabulous! Doesn't it feel amazing to get everything in place again? Great pics, AJ!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Wow!! It looks absolutely amazing!! I am so jealous, we need to redo our basement asap. Wish you were closer, I really miss you and could use you right now...
YAY! It looks great! I still haven't even hung a picture up in my place yet. Looks great...miss you.
I love it! It is amazing what some paint and family time will do! I love that the girls helped out! Cute!
Love, love, love it AJ! I have missed you!
Okay, so I have a plan. We will sell our house and move into the basement. Are you game?
I love the wall color and I love how you let the girls help paint. Did you see that Jon and Kate episode?
Looks fabulous! Doesn't it feel amazing to get everything in place again? Great pics, AJ!
Post a Comment