Tuesday, April 21, 2009

So.Much.Fun



Oh my Gosh, did I enjoy my Mom's visit - and so did the girls....obviously!!!
Living so far away can be so unbelievably heartbreaking but it makes our time together that much more special - and fun!
There's just something about having my Mom around that makes me feel relaxed and at ease. I like it when she can watch me parent my kids and give me support and guidance when I ask for it.
We also got some really good alone time which is really rare. I feel like we got to talk about a lot of stuff, laugh a lot, and even cry a little.
I look forward to the day when all my children are a little older and we can travel easier and see eachother more often.
Moms are the best, aren't they???

3 comments:

TBRKO said...

You are very lucky that your time with your mother is so easy. Many people don't have that kind of relationship with their mommies. Claire is SO laid back, and I know that she is awesome. Glad you had some good mom time :)

Unknown said...

Can she get any more GORGEOUS?? You are lucky to have such a great relationship with your mom.

Erin said...

Moms really are the best. You are very blessed to have spent a great visit together. I can totally see a resemblance in your smiles, too.