CeCe and Delaney! Okay I have to be honest...I thought (before I knew you were preggers), "Okay maybe AJ doesn't have a perfectly flat belly all the time." Guess I was wrong. :) Miss you!
Yep, that's my Cece (in the jammies that Laila was just wearing last night!) and Delaney the fetus :-) And Bon, after any meal my stomache could pass for about 6 months along. Seriously, it's the worst part of my body.
5 comments:
CeCe and Delaney! Okay I have to be honest...I thought (before I knew you were preggers), "Okay maybe AJ doesn't have a perfectly flat belly all the time." Guess I was wrong. :)
Miss you!
Love it! I am going to guess you have a beer gut and that little jingle bell is my babe Cece!! xoxo
Yep, that's my Cece (in the jammies that Laila was just wearing last night!) and Delaney the fetus :-)
And Bon, after any meal my stomache could pass for about 6 months along. Seriously, it's the worst part of my body.
Yes, I'll be there at the Feed my starving children, will you????? Email me at samarapostuma (at) gmail (dot) com
Post a Comment