Monday, February 22, 2010

Someone Got a Haircut


Isn't Cecelia's haircut SO cute?!? I thought she'd be sad at first, but instead she keeps staring at herself in the mirror and whipping her hair around in complete and total joy. She reminds me of my 2-year-old version of herself and I love it.
We had another semi-eventful weekend. Bill was gone Friday night and I had a training and work on Saturday. Bill brought the girls to the library Saturday morning while I was gone which I thought was pretty cool. I got to have a sushi lunch with my girl Clare after our training and then a little consignment shopping after that since everyone was napping at the house by the time I was ready to come home. We took the girls for a bike ride and poor CeCe did a face plant right as we were getting back the house. I had about 10 minutes before I had to head to work so I brought bloody CeCe in and Bill followed with the other two. We managed to get all their snowpants off and such and then I had to get going. And, of course, since things weren't crazy enough with a dramatic 6-year-old bleeding and crying on the living room floor so Delaney decided to pee all over the bathroom. My heart broke for my husband as I skipped out the door for work.
Sunday afternoon I went with a friend to get her little one a new "big girl" carseat. It was a big day for the Mom, but was high time the 13-month-old was out of the carrier :) (wink, wink "M"). After that it was off to work again for me.
Like I said, semi-eventful.
I really really need to get going on some projects around here:
organizing baby clothes for donation/sale/keep
digging out the storage under the stairs to see what's actually in there
get new light fixtures
change light bulbs
fix some broken doors and such
organize my office
etc., etc., etc.
However, we just got done with school and lunch and bath and are going to head for bed for a little quiet time. I will take that time to catch up a little on my DVR. Hasta la vista to do list.

5 comments:

Erin said...

Such a pretty haircut! I love bobs on little girls. Your weekend sounds a bit crazy--it is, of course, when we do not have time for such minor disasters (bleeding, peeing) that they precisely occur.

Unknown said...

Love the haircut! She is growing up way too fast.

TBRKO said...

Love the haircut also!
I hate when kids get hurt and I am not there to deal with it....there are certain times a mom just feels like she needs to be there.

Clare Marie said...

Holy crap! Poor Cecelia! Is she ok? I will call you tomorrow! I am sorry I had to let you go fast...one of my new candles dropped and glass everywhere! Grrr!

Kris said...

I'm hoping to get Lulu in for a little inverted bob cut this week too! Unfortunately she got her mommas hair and it's a stringy mess when it's long. Cece looks adorable. :)