I mean, I guess I really don't want my weeks to be longer, but I want more days that are not already filled. Like Famday (day designated for everyone to be home and do something fun). Shopday (day designated to get all the shopping done at once, and maybe even a little window shopping if there's time). Frienday (day designated so spend time with one of many friends you don't see often enough. Dateday (day designated so spend time with your hub or wifey - ALONE!). Openday (day designated to take on any and all "pop-up" appointments, ailments, conferences, younameitses).
I mean, that would cover it, right? Then Monday - Sunday can stay with the usual school, work, activity status.
Not a bad idea.
3 comments:
I wish there were more days in the week. I wish there was more money in my bank account. I wish EVERYTHING was a little more than it is..other than my belly skin.
Hahahahahaha!!! Bonnie, you are too much and I love you!
I will take one of those weeks!
Post a Comment