I was thinking the other day about how cool it would be to have an anonymous blog where you can say anything you want without people being apalled at ME, or where I could say some things that I shouldn't say but then not have to be responsible and own it.
But for now what should we talk about?
wierd baby names, or names that you have to tell people how to say and spell?
appropriate and non-appropriate adult behavior?
how frustrating it is to get political emails and facebook postings?
ways I can spruce up my landscaping on the cheap?
Whatd'ya think?
5 comments:
Oh dude, I'm on your sh*#t list then with a baby girl named Sanne and an occasional politically slanted FB status update : )
Haha, no you're not Barbara!! I was actually thinking of my own kids' names - but Sanne is another one. I didn't really think about it but with the name A.J. there really was no room for error :)
I hear you AJ. Why do I only get hard core conservative emails bashing everything under the sun?
If so many other people know so much more, they should run for office. It gets so sickening.
Oh my god, this political email thing is outta control! Although I do enjoy reading the rants between Gregg & Ryan. hee hee. I seriously have to hold myself back from responding to some of these people! UGH. And by the way, I love the names Sanne, cecilia, delaney, and laila. :) And of course Lucy too...with a Y not and ie.
I am so with you! There have been MANY MANY days I have wanted to blog about something and then can't or don't because I don't want to hurt, offend, etc anyone in my life. Ugh.
Post a Comment