Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I have a secret.

And it might involve a princess or two.

We're going to DisneyWorld!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT DON'T TELL THE GIRLS!!!!!!

People, I bought tickets to Florida before replacing my refrigerator.
That's how I roll.
Here's why it's worth it:
I get to see my beautiful and perfect niece, brother and sister-in-law who
I haven't seen in a year.
I get to celebrate my 35th birthday with Mickey Mouse.

Life's too short to worry about refrigerators :)

7 comments:

Kris said...

Atta girl! The girls are going t have a blast :)

TBRKO said...

AJ I soooo agree with you! What a way to celebrate your bday. I would hope that you got good rates out of the cities too right?
So if we go there next summer before our secret trip, do you think Jimmy would get us in?!?! Ha!

Unknown said...

JEALOUS!!! Wish we were going with you to celebrate turning 35!!!

ABCDH said...

Bon-
As long as he's got the time he'll definitely do it.
He's so cool about it!

Clare Marie said...

You will have a blast! Make sure to look into Mickey's Halloween Party...I think it goes through November too! We are jealous and you know it!

Erin said...

I definitely want to read on your blog how you tell the girls and their reaction. :)

TBRKO said...

well if we do our big trip, I would love to take the kids for a day even to Magic Kingdom...I already would know the day...
Btw, video the announcement!