Thursday, September 16, 2010

Snore

My blog's been a real snore, I know, but I also know that ya'll are in the same boat.

I have pictures to upload of the girls' first days of school - as well as some other random goings on, I'm sure.

Things are going great. School is going really well for both the girls. We also started Sunday school and ALL 3 girls stayed in their rooms until the end of the service. Can I get an Hallelujah?!?

Also, I have all the girls going to church to sing in the children's choirs. That is going to be our "thing" for right now. I need to sign them up for something physically active (exhausting, please) but maybe we'll wait until we can't play outside as much anymore.

We still haven't told the girls about our trip. I, on the other hand, have to push it out of my mind or I get way to excited. Speaking of Florida, my Mom and brothers are all arriving at Casa de Feske today for their super, duper fun trip. Of course, this means I will be burning with jealousy for a week while they're together. I miss them, but hope they have a stinkin' blast.

So, yeah, day 2 now of rain, but the 3 little ones here are playing very nicely. It's kind of fun to hang out with just the younger ones sometimes, too.

I will post pictures soon. Hope school is going well for everyone else out there!!

2 comments:

Clare Marie said...

There is NEVER a dull moment in your blogs...stop being so critial! Love them always, don't stop! Hugs!

Erin said...

I loved reading this...you made it fun and funny with your great sense of humor. I agree with Clare's comment!