Taken from Melissa's post...I encourage you to do the same.
I am: A.J.
I think: It's fun to get together w/ other Moms and TALK
I know: If I stay calm my kids respond to me better
I want: a housekeeper
I have: a happy and healthy family that I pray stays that way forever
I dislike: people who like to argue or get other people worked up on purpose
I miss: Rick, my dogs, the "easy" life
I fear: someone hurting my children
I feel: grateful, then guilty
I hear: that other moms feel the same way
I smell: what the Rock is cookin'?. (this is a wierd questionaire)
I crave: Japanese cooking table dinner
I search: for pony tail holders and barretts
I wonder: what my kids will think of me when they're older
I regret: pretty much every time I get mad at my kids
I love: having a good day
I care: more than most people probably think
I am always: whistling
I worry: not too much about little things, but mostly about non-probable horrific things
I remember: very little, very very little
I have: been blessed with 3 perfect children
I dance: as much as I can
I sing: only in the car
I don’t always: brush my teeth before bed (gross!)
I argue: less than I want to (comes with age, I guess)
I write: lists
I lose: my temper
I wish: I was born with a more calm "who cares" personality
I listen: even when I seem distracted
I don't understand: torture
I can usually be found: out and about - like Where's Waldo
I am scared: that my kids won't tell me if something is wrong
I need: attention
I forget: totally what is was like before I had kids
I am happy: when I can be social
2 comments:
More and more reasons why I adore you! Really...I do. You are GREAT being just the way you are.
And for the record, you are a good dancer!
Cannot wait to see you guys!!!
Post a Comment