I'm sorry, folks, but with the weather change and all things have taken a turn for the worse.
Today's P.P.A. is brought to you by: my house.
I was laying in bed last night thinking about how much it makes me mad.
It's always cluttered and it seems like I'm always finding a random thing that doesn't look like it's EVER been cleaned (eg. cabinets next to sink with food and water splattered all over them).
It's looked the same since we moved in - 4 years ago.
There's just so much random junk that it makes my head spin.
Nobody else gives a darn about it but me.
So instead of finding the motivation to take care of business, I've decided to play board games with my kids all day.
I did, however, make a to-do list for Bill. :-)
3 comments:
I hear you. And lots of times I look at that crap and think, "screw it." I'm not doing it!
I also tell myself that I need a bigger house, more tubs, but no matter what we do to stay organized, the tubs turn into dump tubs.
I feel your frustrations...
There needs to be a "LIKE" button on here...We definately have had this conversation before lol
I'm pretty sure yesterday was as piss poor as it gets here too! I too wonder how shit never gets done only now I have two places to drive me crazy...home and the store. Neither of which I ever seem to get enough time at to get anything accomplished. OK, breathe....I feel better.
Post a Comment