So, I am in the process of going back to school for sign language interpreting. There, I said it.
Sometimes I don't want to share too much because then I have to be accountable :-)
I am really, super, duper excited about starting another chapter in my work life in a couple of years. It also made me wonder how everybody else chooses to do what they do. It also made me wonder what the best and worst part of each job is.
I really am curious, so please comment!!
I'll start with my daycare job (since it's my full-time gig):
Worst: Parents not being on time for pick-up or drop-off.
Best: Being able to play every day of my life.
Your turn.
2 comments:
Best part: kids, relationships, being able to try and make kids feel good and laugh every single day, getting kids to think about things they might not normally think about.
Best part: doing what I love everyday!! Holding babies, playing with kids, and SHOPPING. Worst part: It's a helluva lot of work!
Post a Comment