I have yet to upload pictures from the last month or so but there is one day I don't want to slip under the radar - my bubba's 3rd birthday.
Miss Laila will be starting preschool this year, is wearing underwear, gets herself dressed (multiple times a day), can swim with floaties all by herself and is officially a....."big girl."
My baby.
Oh, it's so hard to watch her grow but she is turning into such a beautiful young lady.
She works so hard to take care of herself and do things without any help. She will not tolerate being called little. She is big. "I not little, I big."
She has lots of questions about what things are made of such as: the kitchen table, water, carpet, belly buttons and so forth.
She loves, loves, loves to play dollies. She will even make do with crayons or even her own fingers as people if she has to. All the dolls refer to eachother as sister or sweetie.
Laila's going through this squinting phase right now where she goes up to people, squints and then asks "What your name is?" I will have to refer to it as her Clint Eastwood phase when she gets older.
She also likes to become someone else from time to time. That person is Sophie Stars. Don't ask me where she came up with the name.
She's just cute as cute can be and we're so lucky to have her to make us laugh everyday.
Happy (Belated) 3rd Birthday Baby Girl!!! (don't tell her I said baby.)
2 comments:
It seems like yesterday we were all anxiously awaiting the birth of Laila....wow.
Time flies. Happy Birthday to someone who shares my bday!
She is big! What happened to our babies? Lu has started a weird squinting thing too lately so at least she's not the only weirdo.
Post a Comment