Thursday, July 12, 2012

Does Summer Have to End?

I'm watching Cecelia outside sitting in our little hammock chair. She's just rocking gently in the warm summer wind with her eyes closed. It just makes my heart happy.
I love crawling into bed with my cool summer PJs on at night and waking up to a warm floor under my tired feet.
It's so easy to wake up early when the sun is shining so brightly through all the windows in the house.
The kids get to stay up a little later and sleep in a little longer.
I love watching the girls ride their bikes, and swing on swings, and dig their feet in the sand.
There is so much to do and so many places to go. Seems like there's always some reason to celebrate when it's summer.

Even though it's in the far corners of my mind I'm trying not to even think about fall. I'm fully submerged in this Minnesota summer - I just wish it would never end.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ditto, ditto, ditto!!! zozo

TBRKO said...

I feel the same way!