Monday, January 28, 2013

I am, I think, I know

I am: Becoming more and more type A as I get older.

I think: Other Moms don't take me seriously.

I know: I'm a good Mom.
 
I want: To book this Disney cruise!

I have: Everything I need.

I dislike: Torture, cruelty, crazy people who do bad things.

I miss: Rick.

I fear: Dying and leaving my kids behind.
 
I feel: Happy then stressed then happy then crabby.....

I hear: currently - Max and Ruby, the baby I watch screaming, Laila and Delaney talking.

I smell: Coffee - I usually always have oils burning though.

I crave: Beer

I search: The internet all the time for information - especially when people put stuff on FB that I want to know more about.

I wonder: Why some people have kids when they never want to be around them.

I regret: Every single time I came down way to hard on one of my kids.

I love: My husband.

I care: About what I look like.

I am always: Weighing myself, picking up the house, doing 10 things at once.

I worry:  That I will never be good enough to be an interpreter and all this school is going to be a waste of time and money.

I remember: Some things from my life - good and bad. I don't remember a lot though, generally speaking

I sing: Along if I know the words.

I argue: With people on FB like an idiot.

I write: Just for school.

I lose: My mind when I feel like I'm the only one who ever does anything around the house.

I wish: I didn't have to work.

I listen: Well. Even though I talk a LOT, I can be a really good listener.

I don't understand: Why my kids aren't afraid of me.

I can usually be found: On this stupid computer.

I am scared: Of the night, I always think I hear noises.

I need: To get in shape!!!

I forget: People's names and faces.

I am happy: Most of the time.

1 comment:

TBRKO said...

I love it. YOU are awesome!