Thursday, January 17, 2013

Sick cont.

It is Thursday and I have been rallying all week. I've been so, insanely, tired and I have a constant heachache that even keeps me up at night.
I've been up in the morning getting the girls ready for school. I've had daycare kids, extra daycare kids, and a set of twins coming today for 4 hours as a favor to a friend who's provider is on vacation.
Why do I do this to myself? One of my daycare parents, who I love, is home for the 3rd day in a row now. I'm pretty sure in my 9 years of parenthood I have never had one single day to be at home, by myself, to be sick and rest. I don't have a daycare provider (obviously) and we all know I don't have a Grandma or Grandpa to watch my kids so I can die in peace.
I seriously want to feel better. I'm sick of having something to eat then feeling sick for an hour afterwords and I am definitely sick of this headache.
Let's just say that when I DO finally feel like myself again I'm going to get out of this house and do something fun!

2 comments:

TBRKO said...

I'm going to go ahead and assume that since you didn't give yourself enough time to get better, your misery is lingering. :(
Maybe YOU should take a sick day and have Bill stay home with Laila so you really can rest.
You're right, this is an unfortunate reality for daycare providers. I can bring my kids to daycare if I am sick, and I certainly do if I feel like I need it (and can!). I have definitely gone to work many times, but at least I have the option to call in. You really don't and that sucks.

ABCDH said...

I should say that if I really needed it (like if I am throwing up) then Bill would stay home from work. He also took care of everything on Sunday since I was up all night and still didn't feel well.
I probably could've used Monday as a sick day but I honestly thought I'd be better.
Am I a total pity party or what??!!