Monday, March 25, 2013

Florida

*I tried a different link for the pictures. Hopefully you can all access them now?

We left for Florida on Monday, March 4th.
Tuesday we went to Magic Kingdom - for atleast 10 hours. We left no stone unturned.
Wednesday we went to Epcot where we did the Princess lunch in Norway.
Thursday was Hollywood Studios.
Friday we went to Sea World.
Saturday and Sunday we spent at a hotel in Tampa and hung out on the beautiful Clearwater beach.
Monday we went back to Magic Kingdom.

Here is the link to my shutterfly account if you want to see ALL my pictures.

http://share.shutterfly.com/share/received/welcome.sfly?fid=523e338faffc4323d33ce936de451066&sid=8QbNmzZwzcsv-

2 comments:

Vortort's #vortorts2021 said...

Fun! Fun! Fun! I am soooo jealous. Count us in for the next trip! :)

TBRKO said...

I couldn't see the pics?! It only lead me to my own, but I am SO GLAD you guys got away and had a blast. :)