(On an unrelated note, both my brothers are on a Disney Cruise right now. Guess I screwed the pooch on that one.)
Okay, so anyway.
It's April and we have snow. The temps aren't too bad, which is the thing I despise the most about winter, so that's good. My seasonal affective disorder is at it's worst when you go outside and literally can't breath because it's so cold.
For me, I hate this year's Spring weather because I can't start my heavy-duty Spring cleaning. I want to clean out my garage, and my shed, and my entire house. I plan on having a garage sale (donation only...just get the stuff out of here!). But, when it's dark and rainy and snowy for days and days on end it makes it hard to do anything.
I want to start getting the pool ready and the yard ready. I want the kids to be able to go in and out of the house to play without having to still put their boots and jackets on every time.
I know that April showers bring May flowers so I'm trying to be patient. The fact that we're getting more snow isn't really depressing, just crappy.
As Minnesotans some people say we're stupid for complaining because we know where we live. I agree with that, but I never wanted to be a permanent Minnesotan so I get a pass.
No comments:
Post a Comment