Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Mr. Golden Sun

Thank you God!

We finally got some sunshine!! The ENTIRE weekend was warm and sunny! It's supposed to cool off a little now, but with April coming to a close I know it's just a matter of time before it's warm and sunny every single day.

I almost can't believe that the school year is wrapping up already. I have finals next week and the girls only have 5 weeks left to go before summer break. I'm beyond excited.

I want to plan a Memorial Weekend trip - probably to Brainerd.
I want to meet my Mom in Tampa in June.
I want to take the family to Lake Ida once or twice this summer.
I want to have a Valleyfair weekend vacation.
I want to camp a few times on our own, with friends, and with family.

I am really looking forward to biking with the family more this summer and, of course, lots and lots and lots of swimming.

The Spring cleaning has begun and I look forward to a nice, clean, organized, fresh start to summer.

Feel free to stop by to BBQ any time :)

1 comment:

Vortort's #vortorts2021 said...

You are lucky! I almost killed you when I saw Brainerd for Memorial but forgave you when I saw coming to Ida twice. :)