Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Happy 7th Birthday Delaney Rae!!

My little spitfire is 7 years old. She didn't ask for anything besides some hair color but we got her a fish because we knew she would absolutely LOVE it. And she did :-)
As I'm sitting here typing this it's finally sinking in that she's 7 and finishing up 1st grade. She is still so much of a little girl that it's hard for me to wrap my head around it.
She needs Bill and I for help and lots of love and attention. She still wants us to be around at all times and be close to her to keep her safe and comfortable. She likes to hold our hands and have us accompany her to most everything still.  She crawls in between us on weekend mornings to snuggle up instead of heading to the living room to watch cartoons with her sisters. She often says that she's going to live with us forever.
I guess that would be OK.
I sure love this kid.
 
 
 
 

No comments: