Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Now What



So Bill returned from California and we went to the Masquerade wedding then spent the night and the whole next day with his family to celebrate his Mom's birthday.
The following Friday we left to spend the weekend in Moorhead. Bill attended the MSU Homecoming game and I spent the day getting into trouble with my bestie. Much thanks to Dad and Mare for taking the kids for the day/night!!! We headed back to the cities on Sunday so I could get my Mom from the airport. Mom spent a night here, went to Little Falls for a few days, then came back here to finish off the weekend.
We saw Bill for about an hour on his birthday - enough time to eat some dinner and blow out a candle, then he went up North with his buddy for 5 days.
The girls, Mom and I took advantage of our girl time and ran around the city doing various things. It rained the entire time she was here. Mom flew out Sunday night and Monday morning the rain stopped, the sun came out, and the heat came back. Go figure.

Things have been so busy and now that things have died down I find myself twiddling my thumbs. I didn't have anything to do yesterday morning (besides grab a few groceries) and I really don't have much to do this morning.
The kindergarteners get home a little before noon so my afternoons are busy, but I really need to find things to do in the mornings so I don't lose my mind walking around the house cleaning and organizing.

Seriously, what do people who stay at home DO ALL DAY?? It is SO boring!!

I'm sending in my application packet to Deaf-Blind Services today so hopefully that'll pan out.

So, now what?

Go decorate my house for Halloween.....oh what fun.

No comments: