I feel so bad for not being a devoted blogger. The thing is, with Facebook..I am able to get out all my pictures and stories and daily musings with my family and friends on a daily basis.
This blog is basically a vacant lonely diary that, probably, no one will read. But me.
So. Here's the deal. I took my panel test today. This is the holy Mother of all tests for my Interpreting degree. It is the mac Daddy pass or fail...you did or you didn't...successfully learn how to communicate clearly and effectively in sign language communication. It is the deciding factor on whether or not I get to intern, which is the last step in my program.
I tested today and it went fairly well. I will not find out until the end of next week how I did. I will try not to worry in the mean time. There is nothing I can do, there is no going back now.
My husband and family have given me so much support over the last couple of years. If I were to fail now I don't know what I would do. If I am to succeed it will prove that a person really can fulfill their dreams. At any age.
Please say a little prayer for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment