Grandma made a really great lunch for us big people - tacos with all the fixings. She also let Cecelia make her own pizza which, of course, Cecelia thought was awesome.
I love to visit my Grandma and be in her house. It's so comfortable and soothing. Lately I've been leaving with more than I came with. Last time it was 5 pairs of really great pumps that my Grandma no longer wears. This time, a step stool that my Great Great Grandpa made for his wife along with some cookie cutters and a salad bowl. Thanks Grandma!!
Bill and CeCe went to the zoo and Grandma, Delaney and I went to a quilt show. Not usually my cup of tea but I can appreciate hard work and, let me tell you, these people spend literally years working on these things. They were fun to look at and any time spent with family is a good time.
Today is another warm and sunny day. No complaints. Love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment