Tuesday, April 17, 2007

View From the Top

This is the view I usually get of Delaney. How quickly I forgot that, at this age, babies want to be attached to your body at all times. Last night, this is what she was doing at I ate my dinner: cold macaroni and cheese straight from the pot using the wooden ladle that was used for serving. Seriously, that was my dinner. Cece and Bill were at gymnastics and then the grocery store and ate before they left. When Laney finished her mac & cheese I realized she had peed through her diaper and needed a bath. By the time bath is over and the kitchen finally cleaned, all I had time for was the delicious dinner described above. Gee, I just can't wait until they're ALL in activities and we're chasing our heads off. Now I know why I have so many memories of my mom eating Oreos and drinking Coke over the kitchen sink for all those years.

1 comment:

TBRKO said...

Funny, I always manage to stuff my face no matter what. Maybe that's why I could stand to lose a few..okay more than a few lbs!
The activity this is a bit much. Tonight it was dance for Kate & soccer for Ryan....