Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Heavenly Day


Just an ordinary day - Cecelia to preschool, Delaney and I to the bank, gas station, car wash, etc.
When we got home after picking CeCe back up she had a whole song about her and 3 friends from class that she made up. It was actually pretty good.
Delaney has figured out that her finger fits perfectly in her nose. She doesn't do anything with it, just smiles and laughes because it's a new funny trick.
The girls are napping. There's a 13+ week old baby in my belly.
Heavenly day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

God, the girls are getting big! I love that you've been updating this thing so often. It makes me feel like I get to see you more than I really do. I miss you. I'll be in Minneapolis in February for work. I'll let you know when I know my dates. Can't wait to see you guys!
Love you,
Kris

TBRKO said...

Okay I just had a flashback to 3rd grade....remember when we sang in front of the class, for other classes, and god forbid, even Mr. Shellito? It was "We Go Together" from Grease.........damn we were freaks!

TBRKO said...

Ah good memories! It's sad that without this blog so many of those memories wouldn't have come back to us!
You will smile to hear that my dad does the same thing with my kids. He has a huge bucket of "medicine" as he calls it for them. Of course I tear into it too!