My niece was born today: Emma Grace Feske. 7 pounds 7 ounces.
My 3rd niece, but first from my side of the family. I am BEYOND excited for Jimmy and Megan.
When Jim called this morning - first I screamed, then I cried. It is such a beautiful thing to have your first child enter the world. Nothing like it.
At any rate, I'm sure she's perfect and am waiting on pictures from Jimmy.
Real quick, our weekend in Moorhead was really, really fun! We got to see almost everybody from my family as well as most of our friends. We went out, learned how to play Wii (thanks Mike and Andrea - now we are addicted!), played with all the kids we don't often see, played with adults we don't often see, saw Kris's store and bought the cutest Halloween outfit for Laila (pics to follow on that too), we saw Grandpa and Grandma's new house, Jill's new furniture, Dad and Marilyn's remodel....we stayed at Dad's and Melissa's!! O my gosh, the list goes on and on.
All in all a perfect weekend with family and old friends.
This week, so far, Bill was invited to go on the Mortenson annual pheasant hunt in South Dakota over the weekend. Guess that leaves out the Pumpkin Patch for this year. So much to do....so little time.
We've got it worked out though - I'll take the girls to Nanny and Poppa's (Bill's parents) on Saturday to hang out and play in their costumes and Nancy will watch the girls on Sunday while I work. I mean, really, what would we do without Grandparents??
Hopefully I'll get another chance to post this week with some pictures of baby Emma.
3 comments:
Congrats to Jimmy! The excitement for others who have their first babies is like no other.
Glad you had a great weekend in Mhd.
AHHHHH!!! She is beautiful.
She's gorgeous. So glad I got to see you this weekend. Miss you already!
Love you.
Kris
Post a Comment