Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

I've got one crawling around upstairs pulling herself up on to the garbage can sucking on the plastic garbage bag.
I've got another one talking to a cup telling it she loves it, it's OK, Laney's here (she is obsessively in love with many inanimate objects throughout the day).
And then there's one singing "Best of Both Worlds" in to the microphone all while watching herself in front of the mirror.

These three girls are the reason I get to be a part of Mother's Day tomorrow.

There's no job more important.
There's no love as deep.

Whether your children are here or have passed on to a better world - a mother's love is undying and endless.

Happy Mother's Day all!

2 comments:

Kami said...

Happy Mother's Day AJ-your girls are absolutely adorable. I am so proud to be able to take part in this special day as well!
Kami

Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day! You are a wonderful mother, friend, and confidante...enjoy your day!