Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Delaney


















What to say about our Delaney that I haven't said a million times?
Honestly, she is just beyond adorable. She's just a waif of a thing - Bill and I look at her when she's fresh out of the tub and just laugh because she's such a peanut!
She's goofy and cuddly. She's smart and sassy. She's sneaky!
I took the girls to Como this morning to celebrate and Laney went on the swing ride for the first time. I'm in anguish that I didn't have the camera because it was the most amazing thing to watch.
When her and CeCe first got in their swings Laney turned to CeCe and asked her to hold her hand. I told Laney that if she doesn't like the ride just yell for me and I'd get her out.
Those swings went up and started to spin and her grin was SO BIG!! She was giggling so hard it was making me laugh with her.
I'm telling you, it was just perfect.
I love that little monkey more than life itself. I just cannot believe that she's already 3!



7 comments:

Kris said...

I can't believe she's already three either!!

Glad you had fun....we missed you this weekend.

Kris said...

I can't believe she's already three either!!

Glad you had fun....we missed you this weekend.

TBRKO said...

What a darling. I WILL meet her sooner rather than later. She and Olivia would have a blast.
Congrats to you too. It's always an accomplishment to see your baby turn another year older!

Erin said...

I love this post--I've never met your kids but I feel like I know Delaney a little better just from reading your descriptions. Happy birthday, Laney!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday...your boyfriend says so too, we love you big girl!

Kami said...

Happy birthday Laney! Your girls are adorable-Time sure does go by too fast

Clare Marie said...

I wish we could have been there! I love my Laney...Happy Birthday doll! Hope you had a great day!