Monday, September 21, 2009

Laney's 1st Day of 3-Year-Old Preschool




She is SO happy she gets to go to school like her big sister! She's only had 1 full day so far (where I dropped her off and came back), but so far so good!

Her class is so cute because they just seem so little, but I know she'll really enjoy the school year and make some new friends of her very own.

3 comments:

TBRKO said...

She looks so grown up! I have done it with all my kids, but when you sit and think about it, doesn't three seem so young for school? Time flies huh?

Unknown said...

Laney, oh what to say. She was probably ready to go at two. She is going to LOVE it!!

Erin said...

What a big girl! She looks so proud and 'ready' for preschool. But that doesn't mean we're ready for it, does it?