In September of 1999 Bill and I had our first date - in my apartment.Don't get me wrong, he had asked me to go out for dinner, but I offered to cook instead.
He was so sweet - he dressed up and brought a bottle of wine - and he was only 22!
The picture above it actually us with Cecelia at my Mom and Rick's boat which is about half way through our journey so far.
I really can't believe how fast time goes. Back then I couldn't have imagined being with someone for ten years!
I'm so excited about this milestone and where we have come to.
Love you Bill.
4 comments:
10 years of bliss...love you guys! Could not imagine the two of you not together...we could just build a duplex and live in a commune?
AJ and Bill: Congratulations! I have know you for a long time, and I can say that every picture of you two looks so happy!
Here is to another ten more!
Jeez, we are getting old huh? Love you guys!
Congrats on 10 eventful years! May this be only the first of 5 or 6 more decades. ;)
Post a Comment