GO BILL!!! Tell him I have been feeling guilty since Sat because the day got away from us and I never called to wish him a Happy Birthday and good luck on his marathon. I love you big daddy! You are the bomb diggity!!!
Bill, I've never even met you, but you must be one pretty amazing guy to have chosen AJ, created three beautiful daughters, AND have just run a marathon. Whew! Happy birthday.
5 comments:
GO BILL!!! Tell him I have been feeling guilty since Sat because the day got away from us and I never called to wish him a Happy Birthday and good luck on his marathon. I love you big daddy! You are the bomb diggity!!!
YAY Bill! I was thinking about him this weekend. Hope you two had a great time.
Love you both!
Holy cow! That is awesome. I would add more, but who can compete with Melissa's "Bomb Diggity?"
Hope to see you all soon!
Bill, I've never even met you, but you must be one pretty amazing guy to have chosen AJ, created three beautiful daughters, AND have just run a marathon. Whew! Happy birthday.
Billy-we are so proud of you! You are the shitz! Love ya!
Post a Comment