Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It Turns Out Knocking on Wood Doesn't Always Work

Turns out the fever my kids have is the flu.

Cecelia got sent to the nurse's office today and was sent home.
(Mother of the Year goes to me for sending her)

Laila fell out of her crib this morning on top of being sick.

Delaney has gone from her bed, to the couch, to the other couch, to my bed.

What a wonderful way to spend a gorgeous warm and sunny fall day.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ummm...you have been missed!

TBRKO said...

I am sorry AJ. I guess that the good news is that this week you are (hopefully) feeling well enough to take care of them.
Hang in there. Are you still coming this weekend?

Kris said...

Damn flu! I hope all of you are feeling well enough for your visit. Miss you.

Erin said...

Oh no. Maybe Bill could stay home to take care of all of you...or is that wishful thinking?