Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Plague

I am starting to feel like this stupid flu is turning in the plague. It's like everyone I talk to is dealing with it at some capacity.
I feel too bad for my kids to take their pictures, but let me tell you, it isn't pretty.

Laila seems to have her days and nights confused (I mean, does being sick turn you in to a newborn??). She slept from 10:30a.m. to 4:30 p.m. yesterday and went to bed at 8:00 - only to be up most of the night. She then proceeded to sleep until noon and then went back down for a nap at 2:00!
Delaney has also been in bed all.day. She also hasn't eaten in two days. I can't force her to eat, but it worries me to no end that she won't eat anything.
Cecelia - thank the heavens - is the only one who seems to be feeling better. I think she'll be able to go to school tomorrow.

We are supposed to head to Moorhead tomorrow night but unless by some miracle everyone is symptom free by tonight - we may have to either wait until Friday or I will have to go alone.

This is not good.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
I will be praying for the plague to leave so you all come.

TBRKO said...

AJ I don't blame you one bit for worrying. It's a scary one. Brady had one night where he couldn't sleep either. We thought maybe he was hyper from the medication they gave him for an ear infection...on top of being sick. He slept a lot for a couple days too.
I don't blame you for not bringing them. It's tough.

Kris said...

Damn flu. I'm hoping Lucy and I stay healthy!!

Erin said...

You and Bonnie have flu stories to trade. I can't believe you've been hit so hard--and then for you to be sick, too. I'm sorry.