

HOWEVER, we are all healthy as of yesterday and I couldn't have asked for a better gift than that!
Also, the sun was shining bright again so our spirits were seriously uplifted.
I arrived home on Sunday to spend about an hour with Bill and the girls before heading off to work. When I opened the door I could smell the sweet, sweet scent of pinesol coming from my kitchen. The floors had been vacuumed and all the dishes were sitting clean by the kitchen sink.
But....the best part......
is that Bill had cleaned my kitchen light!!
This may seem like a strange act of kindness but there is a story behind the light.
I hate it. That's the story.
At any rate, I told Bill about a week ago when I looked at that old, ugly great-great grandma-ish light and how dirty it was (again) that "so help me I am going to buy another light before I clean that stupid thing again."
I came home to a clean light.
So yesterday, on my actual birthday, we got Cecelia off to school and the little girls and I had a dance party listening to the Bee-Gee's, Micheal Jackson, MC Hammer, Joan Jett - I am telling you, the music station knew it was my birthday.
My friend Jen came over with pizza for lunch and we took the kids for a quick walk in the torrential wind storm.
ALL 3 girls took a long afternoon nap.
We ate chinese and watched Ice Age 3
And as a super, duper grand prize Bill gave me a digital camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not only does he not really read this blog so didn't know that I posted on the subject recently, but, I also asked for socks.
Thanks everybody for all the phone calls and happy birthday singing and cards and gifts and love. So far, I like 34.

7 comments:
I thought of you lots yesterday AJ. I am so glad you had a great birthday. The best presents are the simplest ones.
I DO wish I would have seen you this weekend, but I know how busy you were. Take care.
Happy Birthday! Man that Bill keeps showing us he's a keeper.
Those are beautiful pictures of you AJ. Happy birthday to one of the funnest people I know!
I'm so glad I got to see you this past weekend! Thanks for stopping by the store. You are the most beautiful 34 yr old I know. :)
Love you.
p.s. Can we clone Bill for me??? Not in a creepy I want your hubby way but more like I NEED a nice boy who cleans and makes $....oh and can have kids....and is honest....and trustworthy....and likes reality tv.....and....oh nevermind, you get my point.
It sounds like the perfect birthday for a busy mom. Happy birthday to a beautiful, young woman!
You look beautiful! 34 looks good on you! Happy Birthday!
Okay, new post please! Not your birthday any longer...:)
Post a Comment